Films should be submitted online or sent on a DVD, Blu-Ray or data discs. We prefer online submissions.
Online film submission is a film file uploaded to any FTP-server or file hosting with the link sent to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest you use following file hostings:
Vimeo, Youtube (both hostings have an option to set a password to watch a movie), Dropbox, Google Drive, Mega.nz, Yandex.ru
Please avoid Wetransfer because the links may expire before we process them, we have tons of submissions and need time to deal with all of them properly.
– or you may apply via festival submission services – partners of Multivision Festival:
HD quality is appreciated
2. The films with dialogues must be supplied with dialogue sheets.
3. Along with the film copy a filled entry form, 1 frame from the film ( jpg files, 300 dpi), biographies and filmography of the authors of the film, synopsis, full film credits must be submitted.
4. Entry forms:
Filled entry forms in text doc files should be submitted via email: email@example.com
Signed entry forms (scanned or on paper) and all additional materials should be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent on disc alongside with the film copy to the festival postal address.
5. All applications, all copies of the films and additional materials must be submitted to the Festival not later than 1st July, 2018, by e-mail or by the address of the festival mailbox:
Rubinsteina str. 16 apt. 5,
tel. +7 812 5756880
If you send something by post please send us tracking number via e-mail!
We suggest to save your time and money and send your files digitally, it is for free!
5. The organizer of the Festival takes full responsibility for the submitted material from the moment it is received. Viewing copies are not returned.
Guidelines for screening copies:
Screening copies are film files.
Guidelines for screening copies film files:
resolution – not less than 1280×720 pix, 1920х1080 is preferable
Video Codec – AVC, H.264, .mp4 or .mov
Video Bitrate from 10-20 Mbps. and more.
Audio – stereo
For the Final Cut users:
Apple ProRes 422 (LT) format
Better without subtitles
Subtitles text file with timecode should be submitted also
Screening film files should be uploaded to any FTP-server or file or file hosting with the link sent by e-mail
or recorded at Blu-Ray or data discs and sent by post to the festival address.